Responsible to: Managing Director
Line Manager: Operations Director
As Office Manager and HR Administrator, you work across a varied portfolio, with delegated
responsibility from the MD to ensure delivery to high standards.
You are responsible for organising all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office as well as HR processes and procedures. Your role is pivotal in ensuring the professional, smooth and efficient operation of the company day to day.
Main duties of the post:
- General Administration
- Monitoring team attendance, punctuality
- Manage the scheduling for the appraisal process and our selected appraisal tool
- Upkeep and further development of the HR file, team handbook/contracts / NDA’s / induction process
- Coordination the scheduling and audit trail of all training and development for the team
- Manage the interview process for all new vacancies. (Handle job adverts, liaise with recruiters, send offers and rejection letters)
- Develop and manage a system for all incoming calls, including the handling of cold callers
- Financial administration tasks may include but not be exclusive to credit control, expenses and approval of team expenses, invoice administration, and use of the Clear Books system. Office supplies, and cleaners.
- Mail administration
- General housekeeping, in the context of ensuring a professional impression in the main office
- Develop a visitor management system to present the highest possible levels of
- General ad hoc administrative duties, including travel accommodation and
conference arrangements as required
- The post holder is expected to participate in appropriate training activities in support of the successful delivery of their role
Knowledge and experience required:
- CIPD Level 3 (or working towards it)
- Highly motivated and flexible individual, willing to be creative and determined in the pursuit of company goals.
- High levels of ambition, motivation and initiative.
- Well-evidenced focus on results
- High order communication skills, verbally and in writing
- Effective administration skills
- IT software capability with Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel etc.
- Analysis skills, when reviewing data, performance information and reports
- Outgoing, professionally approachable personality
- Strong relationship building skills, targeted at both clients / potential clients and
- Evidence of career growth to date
- Evidence of impact on company targets in previous roles
- Focused on problem identification and solution
- Knowledge/experience of basic accounting and invoicing / payment systems
- Excellent communication
- Able to use professional judgement.
- Exceptionally organised
- Able to multi task
- Calm under pressure
- A problem solver
- Supporting the senior management team