Space 48 deliver excellence. Project Managers deliver excellence on-time, within budget and on-demand. Don’t worry, with our collaborative, team focussed approach, your clients with blossom – and so will you.
Your key objective? A happy client
Our high performing clients need high performing leaders. We’ll trust in you to manage key relationships day-to-day, removing barriers to success. Space 48 place their trust in people who demonstrate an instinctive commitment to consistency, honesty, and approachability.
“We get the ‘everyday’ right: those pockets of details make all the difference to our customers. Project Managers are at the front-line of business success… It’s exciting, dynamic and highly rewarding.
Projecting the right skills
Space 48 work with leading ecommerce retailers throughout the globe. Every day requirements aside, applicants will need to bring a minimum of 2 years of project management experience; managing budgets of £200K to £1m.
If you’re a resilient self-starter who naturally builds relationships, you’ve got this.
You’ve got skills. They’re multiplying.
There’s certainly no shortage of ecommerce agencies out there. And at face value, it can be tough telling them apart. But we aspire to be different. We seek and reward quality. Like these.
- Ability to establish rapport and credibility with high priority stakeholders.
- A track record of successfully delivering business critical projects or programmes.
- Relevant project management qualification (PRINCE2, PMP, AGILE, SCRUM etc) or equivalent experience.
- Able to engage in and manage negotiations, project issues, risks and opportunities.
- 2yrs experience as a project manager in a commercial environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate matrix management of a project team of 3-5 resources.
- Must be able to demonstrate a portfolio of projects delivered ranging in value from £75- £200k or man days effort of 200 – 700 days.
- Must be able to manage 3-5 concurrent projects/clients.
No more of the same. Get more out of your employment.
- Enjoy 22 days of holiday plus bank holidays
- Relax and take your birthday off
- Stay loyal and get an extra holiday for every year worked
- Traffic bad? No worries with flexible working hours
- On-going training to keep you going
- Health scheme (after 1 year) to keep you on top of your game
- Optical care vouchers. Because we all stare at the screen for too long.
- We got you. Opt-in to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Think about your future with the Company Pension