This competition has now CLOSED and a winner has been notified – thank you for your entries!
With less than two months to go, we’ve found ourselves with a spare ticket for Magento Imagine 2017 (3-5 April, at the Wynn Las Vegas). So yes, you guessed it, we’re giving it away. To be in with a chance of winning 1X Imagine ticket, simply enter our competition and one lucky winner will be chosen at random on the 1st March.
Thinking about replatforming, moving to Magento 2 or simply looking to enhance your ecommerce offering?
The renowned Magento Imagine brings together over 2,500 commerce experts including merchants, agencies and technology partners. At Imagine you’ll gain insight into the latest changes in the Magento ecospace and updates on the technologies around the platform. You’ll also have the opportunity to network with other major brands, connect with leading pioneers within the ecommerce space, and attend the legendary Imagine after-party!
– Competition now closed
– Prize: 1X ticket for Magento Imagine 2017 (the Wynn Las Vegas), April 3-5. RRP $2,195.
– Travel and accommodation are not included
– Opening date 9/02/2017 – closing date 1/03/2017
– To successfully enter the competition all mandatory entry fields must be complete
– Entrants using multiple accounts will not be counted
– Entrants must be over 21 years of age
– Space 48 employees are not eligible to enter the competition
– Winner will be chosen at random using Random.org’s Random Generator
– Winner will be drawn on the 1st March 2017 and notified via email
– If the winner fails to respond after 3 attempts of contact, another winner will be drawn.
– There is no cash alternative available for the winner
– Prize has been given by Space 48 (Space 48, 401 Faraday Street, Birchwood Park, Warrington, WA3 6GA).
An analytical and creative mind. Responsible for raising the profile of Space 48 brand, as well as those of our customers through strategic marketing.
Latest posts by Jessica Truscott (see all)
- Meet our website development leads - 24.03.17
- Magento Imagine 2017 preview: mini guide to Magento’s key ecommerce event - 23.03.17
- Magento Masters: Makers for 2017 - 10.02.17