Recognise these pain points?
- Struggling conversion rates
- High bounce rates
- Mobile not performing as well as you'd like
- Calls to action not performing as well as they used to
- New features or tests just not having the traction you expected
- General confusion around what your users really think/want
- You know your UX isn't great but your not sure where to start
What you can expect to take away from a UX audit.
- A full report which you can refer to and re-use as a template for future audits/user research.
- An understanding of your use case vs edge case allowing you to better focus on your primary audience and prioritise future features.
- Real user feedback on how your website is to use and what difficulties those users experienced as well as what your website is doing well.
- A prioritisation matrix which makes suggestions based on the audit's findings and breaks them down into small actionable pieces of work.