Jon Woodall announced to speak at Meet Magento NL
Meet Magento is an organization which supports Magento users worldwide. Meet Magento events are open to all companies using Magento commerce or considering using the platform. They offer retailers the perfect opportunity to connect with Magento merchants, developers and agencies, and be informed on the latest Magento news and ecommerce insights.
The conferences take place in over 24 countries worldwide, including Meet Magento Netherlands on the 10th May, where Space 48 Managing Director, Jon Woodall will offer a talk.
“I’d like to unlock the potential for attendees that are using Magento 2 or are considering it. There are some fantastic opportunities that I believe we need to share.” – Jon Woodall
Jon presents ‘The Key Benefits of Magento 2 for Increasing Conversion Rate’
The talk will discuss the new functionality and customisation capabilities of the Magento 2 platform, which enable ecommerce businesses to improve their customer experience and ultimately increase their conversion rate.
Jon will demonstrate how Magento 2 has helped Space 48 customers to be more efficient, streamlined, and has allowed for user-friendly and dynamic omnichannel shopping experiences that encourage conversions.
- Faster page loading minimalises customer frustration – but what does this mean for conversion?
- Streamlined customer checkout process reduces friction during checkout – but what can you do to make it fly?
- Vast customisation options help brands meet customer needs and expectations – but choose carefully and wisely.
- Scalability of Magento 2 allows growing businesses to meet increased customer demand without impacting store performance and deliverability.
- Magento 2 encourages businesses to take a more strategic approach to CRO – more about smoother and engaging route to purchase.
- Magento 2 is a unified commerce platform, which enables brands to create an omnichannel experience with single customer view and continuity across channels.
- An overview of benefits Space 48’s clients are already achieving having moved onto Magento 2.
Alongside Jon, we’re looking forward to hearing from other great speakers announced to speak at Meet Magento NL. Check out the full line-up here.
Space 48 is a UK-based ecommerce consultancy, comprising of Magento specialists and Magento 2 developers. If you want to learn more about Magento 2’s key features and functionality and discover why the platform could be right for your ecommerce business, download our free resource: CEO’s Guide to Magento 2.