Tech & Ecomm Awards 2015
The shortlist has been announced!
The much anticipated Tech & Ecomm Awards shortlist has been aired. We submitted our entry in March with our re platform for Better Bathrooms, and are delighted to have been awarded the recognition for this. Better Bathrooms have also been shortlisted for another award, Multichannel Retailer of the Year – we are honoured to have been able to assist with such a great brand in delivering fantastic business growth.
The Greybridge Project of the Year
Our entry has been nominated for The Greybridge Project of the Year against a prestigious and competitive crowd. Fellow entries include;
- Bally – Fulfilling Omni-channel Vision
- Booths – Inventory Management Solution
- Coast, Karen Millen, Oasis and Warehouse – Merret Tablet Inventory
- Homebase – Replatform
- Moda in Pelle – Omni-channel Shopping Experience
- Morrisons – Range Review Tool
- 02 Retail – Intelligent Staff Scheduling
- Topshop – London Fashion Week Twitter Project
- Waitrose – Google Implementation Project
The winners will be announced on the 10th June at the Hilton Hotel, Park Lane, London. We are looking forward to attending and getting out the gladrags for the evening to celebrate the industry’s achievements.
The team have got their fingers (and toes) crossed and wish all other entries the best of luck!