Top ecommerce events to be aware of and attend in 2018
As 2018 is now in full swing, it’s time to get your calendar out and start meeting people, learning from others, sharing your own insights and getting inspired to drive your ecommerce activity forward this year. Fill up your diary with the best ecommerce events in 2018 (both live and online)!
Stephen Elldred, Ecommerce Strategist at Space 48, outlines the key ecommerce events for retailers, website developers and marketers, as well as Magento-specific events, to add to your calendar and get excited about in 2018…
Key ecommerce events for 2018
There are some exciting new ecommerce events this year amongst the usual must-attend annual conferences to return to in 2018. We’ve selected some of the best for retailers and ecommerce businesses in the UK, and also some slightly further afield.
Check out the events list for retailers below:
- 6th–7th March 2018 – eTail Connect (Chester)
- 7th–8th March 2018 – Retail Week Live 2018 (London)
- 15th March 2018 – Retail Without Borders (London)
- 21st–22nd March 2018 – Internet Retailing Expo (Birmingham)
- 22nd March 2018 – Retail Week Awards (London)
- 17th April 2018 – Ecommerce Expo Ireland 2018 (Dublin)
- 2nd–3rd May 2018 – Retail Design Expo (London)
- 19th–21st June 2018 – eTail Europe (London)
- 5th Sept 2018 – eCommerce Live UK (Manchester)
- 19th Sept 2018 – eCommerce Live UK (London)
- 26th–27th Sept 2018 – eCommerce Expo (London)
- 10th–11th October 2018 – eCommerce Show North (Manchester)
- 11th October 2018 – Internet Retailing Conference (London)
We recently announced our new partnership with Shopware. As an ecommerce consultancy, it’s always important for us to provide the best solution for our customers. If you’re are IRX (Internet Retailing Expo) in March, 21st-22nd, make sure to pop by and see us on stand F33 with Shopware!
Global Magento ecommerce events and webinars
If you’re a Magento user, make sure you get these following dates in your diary. We’ve listed out the key Magento events, Mage Titans developer conferences and the upcoming “Ask the Masters” live webinars:
- 1st March – Mage Titans (Mexico)
- 28th March – #AskTheMasters live webinar (featuring Vinai Kopp)
- 6th April – Mage Titans (Milan)
- 23rd–25th April – Magneto Imagine 2018 (Las Vegas)
- May 16th – #AskTheMasters live webinar (guest TBC)
- 14th September – Mage Titans (Texas)
- 6th October – Mage Titans (Netherlands)
- 9th–10th October – Magento Live Europe (Barcelona)
- 10th November – Mage Titans (Manchester)
If you missed the first #AskTheMasters live webinar in February or if you’re not aware of the events, we’ve teamed up with Wagento to bring Magento users and developers a monthly series of live webinars and Q&As, featuring Magento Masters and key experts from the Magento community.
You can download a video recording of the first “Ask the Masters” webinar here.
Mage Titans continues to grow
It’s another exciting year for Mage Titans, founded by our MD Jon Woodall, as it continues to grow as a global conference for the Magento the Magento community. Mage Titans is designed for Magento developers and curated by #RealMagento developers, and 2018 sees the event roll out in no less than 6 countries; USA, Mexico, Spain, Italy, Netherlands and the UK, in Manchester, where it all began – which is all the more special now we’ve moved into our new Manchester HQ!
Check out the Mage Titans conference dates below:
- Mage Titans Mexico, Mexico City (March 1st)
- Mage Titans Italy, Milan (April 6th)
- Mage Titans Spain, Valencia (TBC)
- Mage Titans USA, Austin TX (September 14th – TBC)
- Mage Titans Netherlands, Groningen (October 6th – TBC)
- Mage Titans UK, Manchester (November 10th)
Find out more details by heading to the Mage Titans website.
We hope this has got you excited about the upcoming ecommerce events and networking opportunities for your business to attend or get involved with in 2018. We hope to see you at some of the events or even online for one of our #AskTheMasters webinars!
Do you need help with your ecommerce strategy? Download our Guide to Creating an Ecommerce Roadmap and steer your brand onto the path to success this year!
Space 48 is a leading UK ecommerce consultancy and website development agency, based in Manchester. Our ecommerce experts and Magento specialists have helped numerous top retailers create award-winning ecommerce websites and effective omnichannel strategies. Why not get in touch with our experienced team or book a free consultation with our ecommerce strategists and see how we can help you improve your performance!