December 23, 2020
#4: I’ve got 99 problems but Front-End ain’t one!
Listen to them discuss with our host, Paul Casey, how front end development has changed over time as we cover the following topics:
- The evolution of front end development
- Tools and techniques (task runners like Gulp, Grunt, Bootstrap)
- Keeping up to speed (JS frameworks, CSS frameworks)
- The importance of site speed
- Expectations of clients and consumers (Good UX, site speed, website design, mobile-friendly)
- How can we approach projects in different ways? (pattern libraries, wireframing, breaking down into components)
- PWA and headless trends
- What is headless?
- What is a PWA?
- What are the benefits?
- What are the challenges?
- What is the difference between UX design and interaction design?
- What is the difference between design front end and engineering front end?
- What emerging technologies are important to learn as a developer?
- What advice would you give an aspiring developer?
Listen on Apple Podcasts