Ecommerce Integrations: Space 48 Partners with Amazon Pay
We’re delighted to announce Space 48’s partnership with Amazon Pay. As retailers seek to provide a smoother route to purchase and a frictionless checkout and payment process for consumers, Amazon Pay further helps merchants to do this.
In this blog, our Marketing & Events Manager, Natasha Wright, discusses the partnership and outlines the key benefits of Amazon Pay for merchants and customers alike:
Our partnership with Amazon Pay
So, why Amazon Pay? Well, browsing behaviours have changed a great deal in recent years, in line with fast-moving advances in technology. Now that mobile shopping accounts for over 50% of online purchases, customers want and expect faster payment and less clicks after adding products to their shopping carts.
Retailers enabling Amazon Pay on their ecommerce stores are giving consumers additional payment options at the checkout and a fast and efficient payment method, which uses customer preferences and shipping details stored in their Amazon accounts.
Integrating Amazon Pay helps to increase conversions from existing Amazon customers and keep these customers coming back to your website, time and time again.
As a trusted Magento development agency, we were happy to see the announcement at Magento Imagine 2018 about Magento Commerce’s integration with the Amazon Marketplace. Retailers using Magento Commerce can now easily enable and utilise key Amazon features, such as Amazon Pay. This is big news for merchants!
How Amazon Pay helps merchants
As we mentioned, using Amazon Pay enhances retailers’ ability to delight and convert more customers and boost loyalty. When shoppers visit your ecommerce website, they’ll instantly see Amazon Pay as an available payment option and this may convince them to stay on your site. It’s a seamless process, which will drive a higher conversion rate.
Here’s a rundown of the ways enabling Amazon Pay on your ecommerce store will help your business:
- You’ll be offering customers a trusted and familiar payment solution
- Customers remain on your website for the Amazon Pay transactions
- Plug-ins are available for most ecommerce platforms, including Magento, Shopware and Shopify
- The integration will turns more browsers into buyers, increasing your online sales – for example, AllSaints saw a 34% uplift in checkout conversion by implementing Login with Amazon and Amazon Pay on their website
- You’ll get Amazon Pay’s fraud protection technology and customers will be protected by the Amazon A-to-Z Guarantee
- True payment processing means there will be no transfer of your product or shopping cart data
Key benefits of Amazon Pay for customers
You’ve read about the impact for merchants, so what about the benefits for customers? Here are just a few of the key benefits:
- Accepting Amazon Pay on your retail website allows existing Amazon customers to checkout in just a few clicks
- Customers can enjoy a fast, simple and secure payment method
- Amazon Pay is a mobile-friendly experience
- This represents a simplified payment process for millions of Amazon customers
For more information about the benefits of Amazon Pay, go to the website here.
Summary: Make Amazon customers your customers
At Space 48, we’re all about helping retail businesses to improve their ecommerce performance and provide their customers with a better user journey. Enabling Amazon Pay transactions means allowing millions of Amazon customers to buy products on your website using the information already safely stored in their Amazon accounts, through a fast and trusted payment process.
Want to sign up and start accepting Amazon Pay on your ecommerce website? Head over to Amazon Pay’s registration page!
Space 48 is a leading UK ecommerce consultancy, based in Manchester. We specialise in ecommerce website development for Magento and Shopware platforms. If you want to learn more about the services we offer or if you’d like to discuss an ecommerce project with us, get in touch now!?
To find out more about Space 48, our brand vision and how we work with retailers, take a look at our new video below!