Places in Manchester & Bath (Tier 2 sponsorship available)
Space 48’s graduate scheme offers STEM students the opportunity to secure a career in ecommerce as a software developer, regardless of previous experience.
You will spend your first three months in full-pay training, in order to learn the technical skills and theory to succeed in this role. You will then work directly on projects for global clients such as Oak Furniture Land, Missguided and Silentnight.
2020 graduates will start in our Manchester city centre office at the end of September 2020. Our graduates will join us with a full-time contract and a competitive salary from their first day of training. We do offer tier 2 sponsorship to candidates who require it.
In general, we look for candidates with a degree in a STEM subject. However, the most important criteria are that you are a passionate developer who is driven to create brilliant code.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to turn theory into practice
What to expect:
- Training from our award winning software development team.
- Three months training.
- All the usual benefits of full-time employment, see below.
- A permanent position from day one.
No more of the same. Get more out of your employment.
- Enjoy 22 days of holiday plus bank holidays
- Relax and take your birthday off
- Stay loyal and get an extra holiday for every year worked
- Traffic bad? No worries with flexible working hours
- On-going training to keep you going
- Supporting Mums and Dads with childcare vouchers
- Health scheme (after 1 year) to keep you on top of your game
- Optical care vouchers. Because we all stare at the screen for too long.
- We got you. Opt-in to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Think about your future with the Company Pension