October 4, 2022
#39: BigCommerce Partner Summit EMEA 2022 Roundup
In this episode, we discussed the BigCommerce Partner Summit for EMEA in London a couple of weeks ago. This year’s summit was bigger than ever, with around 300 partners attending to listen to a day filled with exhilarating talks, energetic dancing and an all-welcoming atmosphere, proving BigCommerce is bringing the partner ecosystem together for success.
If you didn’t attend or missed some of the talks, here are our takeaways:
- The size and scale that BigCommerce has grown in EMEA.
- BigCommerce doubles down on its “open commerce” strategy.
- The event is an excellent physical representation of the success of the business.
- The way BigCommerce do partnerships and the extent of the partner network.
- The ecommerce platform architecture and supporting third-party technologies is changing.
- BigCommerce’s move into the enterprise space with Bundle B2B and B2B Ninja.
- Brent Bellm, CEO, BigCommerce’s Keynote talk.
- A frankly impressive ability to deliver against an ambitious roadmap.
- Headless & composable commerce is here to stay but choose wisely.
- How to grow your BigCommerce practice with our very own Tom Robertshaw
- Troy Cox’s Product Roadmap talk.
- The team at BigCommerce: a fantasy football team of the ecommerce world.
- Stand with Ukraine.
Jon Woodall, Managing Director, Space 48
Stephen Kenealy, Strategy Director, Space 48
Pete Robertshaw, Head of Commerce Consulting at Space 48