#40: Planning for an ecommerce re-platform project with Vervaunt
In this episode of the Space Bar Podcast, we’re discussing planning for an ecommerce re-platform project with Paul Rogers, Co-Founder of Vervaunt and Sham Miah, Operations Director at Vervaunt. The two have so much knowledge and experience when it comes to large and complex re-platform projects on an international level. So, we were super excited to get them in the studio to discuss what you need to consider when planning for a re-platform.
- The motivations for re-platforming
- The critical part of getting a project right is the right people and partners
- Derisking a project
- You couldn’t get a better time to cleanse your data
- Making the most of the re-platforming opportunity
- The importance of the product data
- The training and development to get comfortable with your new platform
- The future of re-platforming
- What about headless?
- The emergence of new technologies and platforms
- Paul Rodgers, Co-Founder, Vervaunt
- Sham Miah, Operations Director, Vervaunt
- Jon Woodall, Managing Director, Vervaunt