#41: The debate on Headless
In this episode, we’re debating whether Headless is still just a buzzword or whether there is substance to it. We’ll revisit where it is today and close the debate on what it is. Headless has been around in the ecommerce space for a long time. For a while, it was just a word that no one really knew what it meant. In this episode, we look at how headless has evolved and things to consider when evaluating Headless.
- What does headless mean to you?
- Headless is a delivery mechanism
- The difference between Headless CMS and full Headless
- Microservices, Composable Commerce and PWA
- What sites have done Headless well?
- When is Headless right for your business?
- Does Headless help you improve your site performance?
- What can you expect from a project implementation point of view?
- Does Headless mean you have to have an internal Dev team?
- The key risks and challenges of Headless
- Tom Robertshaw, Innovation Director, Space 48
- Pete Robertshaw, Head of Commerce Consulting, Space 48