#54: E-commerce Marketing Unveiled: Navigating the Landscape of Paid Strategies | Podcast
In today’s episode, our host Paul Casey, delves into the ever-evolving landscape of paid marketing for eCommerce. Joining us are two industry experts: Jonathan Fisher, the Director of Paid Media at Bring Digital, and Divya Patel, a Digital Acquisition Strategist at Space 48, both pivotal players at Dark Matter Commerce.
This episode aims to cover three vital themes buzzing in paid advertising. First on the agenda is Performance Max, a red-hot topic with everyone talking. Our experts will shed light on various takes from both a practitioner and a client standpoint, discussing the market impact.
Next, we’ll deep-dive into general market factors, unravelling the current trends and insights shaping the market in 2023.
And finally, we’ll explore the fascinating world of AI automation. How is AI revolutionising performance in the market? What impacts does automation have on advertising strategies? Our experts will provide their unique perspectives on these crucial aspects.
- Paid Marketing Trends in E-commerce
- The challenges of migrating from Smart Shopping to Performance Max
- Paid Advertising Insights and Reporting Challenges
- Market Trends and Performance Max Strategies
- E-commerce Trends and Challenges in 2023.
- Advertising Opportunities Despite Declining Revenue
- Digital Marketing Strategies and AI Impact
- AI’s Impact on PPC Roles and Google’s Future Projects